HARCOURTS TAI TOKERAU CUP
- Free entry to the course and parking if you drive.
- Free return bus service from Whangarei with pick up points at Kamo Club, Kamo Hotel, Kensington Tavern, Rose Street Bus Terminal and Judge Alehouse. Times to be advised.
- Gates open 11.30am with the first race subject to nominations but expected to be about 12.30pm..
- LED Media Solutions big screen will be in place for enhanced viewing.
- Bayview Cafe will open from 11.30am, with the Coffee'n'Cream van serving coffee and our volunteer Lion staff will be operating the bars.
- TAB betting windows operating on all race meetings with many TVs available for viewing every race.
- No BYO alcohol with several bars serving responsibly throughout the afternoon.
- Please note that the public in the grandstand undercover area can use the Members' Lounge bar to purchase beverages. Seating in the Members' Lounge is reserved for Members Only.
Bonecrusher and Surfbreak Lounges are reserved for Harcourt's invited guests.
Beachside Bar is reserved for a private.
CLOSE OF RACING AT RUAKAKA FOR 2021
Last chance to enjoy an afternoon of thoroughbred racing in Northland for 2021.
With no race meeting scheduled until Thursday January 6th 2022 you better mark this date in your social calendar. Great race programme of Saturday class races including the 2200 metres Harcourts Tai Tokerau Cup.
The small, intimate grandstand is ideally suited for winter racing with all facilities undercover, including the tiered seating to watch racing..