CAMBRIDGE STUD NORTHLAND BREEDERS STAKES
- Free entry to the course and parking if you drive.
- Free return bus service from Whangarei with pick up points at Kamo Club, Kamo Hotel, Kensington Tavern, Rose Street Bus Terminal and Judge Alehouse. Times to be advised.
- Gates open 11.30am with the first race subject to nominations but expected to be about 12.30pm..
- LED Media Solutions big screen will be in place for enhanced viewing.
- Bayview Cafe will open from 11.30am, with Coffee'n'Cream serving coffee and our volunteer Lion staff will be operating the bars.
- TAB betting windows operating on all race meetings with many TVs available for viewing every race.
- No BYO alcohol with several bars serving responsibly throughout the afternoon.
The day is a must attend for the locals and the quality of the racing will attract many racing fans from across Northland.
Make the day a real social occasion by booking a table for the Mid Winter CHRISTMAS @ THE RACES.
$60 pp or $50 members for a themed buffet lunch & dessert with all the trimmings. Complimentary racebook and drink on arrival. Reserved table or shared table with all facilities in the centrally located Beachside Bar function room.
The small, intimate grandstand is ideally suited for winter racing with all facilities undercover, including the tiered seating to watch racing.